I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Peanut Clusters

This will be a big hit with your friends and neighbors. I do believe that this may be the easiest to make and oh so good.


PEANUT CLUSTERS
(3 dozen)

Ingredients:
*2 cups of milk chocolate chips (or merckens chocolate)
*1 cup butterscotch butter chips
*12 ounces salted spanish peanuts

Directions:
~Combine chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, over low heat in a medium saucepan, stirring often. (I use a double boiler for this)
~Heat until melted, and smooth.
~Add peanuts and stir.
~Drop by teaspoons on wax paper.
~Allow to cool.
~Store in an airtight container.

Variations:
-substitute butterscotch chips with just chocolate chips.
-substitute spanish peanuts for cashews.

No comments: