I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mashed Potatoes

Everyone but me in my family loves mashed potatoes. They go along with just about any meal. Super easy to make.


MASHED POTATOES
(serves 6)

Ingredients:
*8 medium russet potatoes, peeled & cubed.
*1 cup warm milk
*1/4 cup butter
*3/4 teaspoon salt
*1/4 teaspoon pepper

Directions:
~Put potatoes in a medium-large saucepan and cover with water.
~Cover and bring to a boil.
~Cook for 25-30 minutes, until the potatoes are very tender.
~Drain very well.
~Add butter, milk, salt & pepper.
~Mash (or use a mixer) until potatoes are light & fluffy.

No comments: