I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ham Salad Spread

A great little dish you make with your leftover ham. It's very easy to make. It makes for a great snack, lunch or appetizer.


HAM SALAD SPREAD
(serves 12-14)

Ingredients:
*1 1/2 cups ground ham, fully cooked
*1/2 - 1 hard-boilded egg, chopped (optional)
*1 tablespoon celery, chopped fine
*1/2 tablespoon onion, chopped fine
*1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
*1 teaspoon prepared mustard
*1/8 - 1/4 cup mayonnaise 

Directions:
~In a food processor blend all of the ingredients together.
~Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.

Variations:
-add chopped green olives.
-substitute prepared mustard with spicy brown mustard.
-I can't believe I'm even going to put this down, and I'll deny it if anyone says anything, but, you could substitute the ham for that four letter word Spam! Yuck~~

No comments: