I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Roasted Ranch Red Skin Potatoes

You can use a packet of dry ranch mix instead of all the seasonings.   I just make it myself because I have the spices and it's far less sodium.   


(serves 4)


Ingredients:

*1 pound red skin potatoes

*1 tablespoon dried parsley

*3/4 teaspoon dried dill weed

*1 teaspoon garlic powder

*1 teaspoon onion powder

*1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

*1/2 teaspoon grorund chives

*1/2 teaspoon salt 

*1 saltine or club cracker (optional)

*1 tablespoon olive oil


Directions:

~Preheat oven to 425 degrees.

~Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray (I like to put a rack on my cookie sheet and spray that too.   It helps cook all around the potatoes).

~Place all the spices and cracker in a plastic sandwich bag. Seal, and using a meat mallet, pound the ingredients util cracker is fine crumbs.

~Place potatoes in a bowl, and drizzle olive oil over them.  Mix until well coated.

~Sprinkle desired amount of season mix over potatoes and mix until well coated.

~Place potatoes on cookie sheet in a single layer.

~Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork tender and the edges turn a  dark brown.

No comments: