I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Sunday, March 28, 2021

BLT DOG

 I love to make these when fresh garden tomatoes are in season, but will use grape or cherry tomatoes when tomatoes aren't in season.   So good!


BLT DOGS

(serves 8)


Ingredients:

*8 hot dogs (use your favorite hot dogs.  I like hot dogs in casings)

*8 hot dogs buns, toasted on the insides 

*1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled

*2 tomatoes, chopped

*1/2 cup lettuce, shredded

*desired amount of mayonnaise 


Directions:

~Grill hot dogs to desired doneness.

~Place on toasted bun.

~Spread some mayonnaise over hot dog.

~Add crumbled bacon and tomatoes.


No comments: