I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Pizza Dog

 Kids love this one and so do the adults.    Super easy to make.  I put pepperoni and cheese on my pizza dog, but add whatever pizza toppings you like on your pizza.  



PIZZA DOG

(makes 8)


Ingredients:

~8 hot dogs (use your favorite type of hot dog.  I like hot dogs in casings).

~8 hot dog buns

~1 cup pizza sauce 

~2 to 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (I use fresh mozzarella)

~1/2 pound pepperoni, chopped (or buy mini pepperoni)

~ranch dressing (optional)


Directions:

~Set oven to broil.

~Grill hot dogs to your desired doneness. 

~Place hot dogs in hot dog bun and place on a baking sheet.

~Sread pizza sauce over hot dog.

~Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over sauce.

~Add pepperoni over cheese.

~Bake until cheese melts and is bubbly, around  2-3 minutes.  

~Drizzle ranch dressing over hot dog.


Air Fryer Directions (I only do 3 at a time in my air-fryer)

~Set air fryer to 400 degrees.

~Cook hot dog to desired doneness.

~Set hot dog bun on a sheet of aluminum foil.

~Spread pizza sauce over inside of bun.

~Place hot dog in bun.

~Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over hot dog.

~Place pepperoni over cheese.

~Cook for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. 

~Remove from air fryer and drizzle ranch dressing over it.


No comments: