I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Greek Dressing

 I didn't think I liked greek dressing until I made some homemade.   I especially like it on chicken kabob salad.





GREEK DRESSING

(makes 3/4 cup)


Ingredients:

*2 garlic cloves, grated or minced very fine

*1 heaping teaspoon dried oregano

*1/2 teaspoon kosher salt

*1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

*juice squeezed from 1 large lemon (around 1/4 cup) 

*1 teaspoon dijon mustard (optional)

*zest from one lemon (optional)

*1/2 cup olive oil


Directions: 

~Mix all the ingredient in a small bowl, or canning jar.

~Whisk until mixed well.  If using a canning jar, put lid on and shake well. 

~Refrigerate and shake before each use.


No comments: