I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Reuben Hot Dog

 I love a good Reuben sandwich.  I only normally eat them once a year on St. Patiricks Day.   Last time I made them, I had left over sauerkraut and corn beef, so I decided to make a hot dog with it.   




REUBEN HOT DOG

(serves 4)


Ingredients:

*4 hot dogs (your favorite hot dog.  I like to use either hot dogs in casings or Dearborn dogs).

*4 hot dog buns 

*1/3 pound corned beef, chopped 

*1 cup Swiss cheese shredded

*1 cup sauerkraut 

*1/4 cup thousand island.


Directions:

~Set oven to broil.

~Grill hot dogs to desired doneness.

~Place hot dogs in buns and place on a baking sheet.

~Add chopped corned beef

~Add sauerkraut and cheese.

~Put in oven and broil util cheese melts, 1-3 minutes.

~Drizzle thousand island over top.

No comments: