I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Radish Chips

 I think this is pretty tasty.  Does not taste like a radish at all.  Love the crunch and a little spice that it brings.   Next time I think I'll put some BBQ spice on it. 



RADISH CHIPS


Ingrediens:

*3 cups radish, sliced thin

*1/2 tablespoon onion powder

*1/2 tablespoon garlic powder

*1/2 tablespoon smoked paprika

*1 teaspoon sea salt (I like corse)

*1  teaspoons ground black pepper

*1 tablespoon olive oil


Directions:

~Preheat oven to 250 degrees.

~Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray  (I put a silicone mat and skip the cooking spray).

~In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together.

~Mix with clean hands (or spatula) until all the chips are coated.

~Spread in a single layer on prepared cookie sheet.

~Bake for 1 hour, flip chips and bake for 1 more hour.

No comments: