I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Monday, June 22, 2020

Spaghetti Salad

This is such an easy recipe.  Great for picnics or barbecues.




SPAGHETTI SALAD
(serves 8)

Ingredients:
*1 pound spaghetti noodles (I like to make homemade)
*1 (8 ounce) bottle of zesty italian dressing (I make my own)
*1 bunch green onions, chopped
*1-2 cucumber, chopped
*2 carrots, chopped
*3 stalks celery, chopped
*1 green pepper, chopped
*1 red peppers, chopped
*1 (8 ounce) cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
*3 tablespoons Salad Supreme spice (I make my own)
*1 teaspoon ground black pepper
*1/2 teaspoon salt

Directions:
~Bring a large pot of salted water too a boil.
~Add pasta and cook until al dente.
~Drain and cool under cold water.
~Combine cooked pasted with veggies, Italian dressing, salt, pepper and salad supreme and mix well.
~Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.

No comments: