I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Friday, July 1, 2022

Salad Supreme

My family loves spaghetti salad, but often the stores are out of  "Salad Supreme".   This recipe works great.  In fact I think it makes the salad taste even better.  This also works great to sprinkle on chicken before you grill it.   




    SALAD SUPREME 

(makes enough for one batch of spaghetti salad)


Ingredients:

*3 teaspoons sesame seeds

*1 teaspoon poppy seeds

*1 teaspoon celery seeds

*2 teaspoons paprika

*1 1/2 teaspoons salt

*3/4 teaspoon garlic powder

*1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

*1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes

*4 tablespoons of Romano or parmesan cheese, grated fine


Directions:

*Mix all ingredients together.

*Toss in spaghetti salad as directed in recipes.


No comments: