I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Monday, June 22, 2020

Marinated Veggie Salad

So easy to make.  Especially good when all the garden fresh veggies are in to use.   Sometimes I add broccoli to this recipe.   Add or delete what you like.


MARINATED VEGGIE SALAD
(serves 6)

Ingredients:
*1 - 1 1/2 cup of zesty Italian dressing (I make my own)
*1 medium red onions, chopped
*2 cucumber, chopped
*2 carrots, chopped
*2 stalks celery, chopped
*1 green pepper, chopped
*1 red peppers, chopped
*1 (8 ounce) cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
*1-2 tablespoons Salad Supreme spice mixture
*1 teaspoon black pepper
*1 teaspoon salt

Directions:
~Add all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix.
~Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.





No comments: