I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Burger Spread

This is a lot like the sauce that goes on a 'Big Mac', only better. It goes great on any burger.


BURGER SPREAD

Ingredients:
*1/2 cup mayonnaise
*2 tablespoons french dressing (I think 'Kraft' is best)
*4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
*1 tablespoon white onion, finely minced
*1 teaspoon white vinegar
*1 teaspoon sugar
*1/8 teaspoon black pepper


Directions:
~Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
~Transfer to a covered storage container (I use old relish jars).
~Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before using.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I will surely be trying this one! Thanks for posting!

bj brinker's home cooking said...

You are very welcome, hope you like it.

bj brinker's home cooking said...

You are very welcome. My family loves it.