I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Sous Vide Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts

 I will never made chicken breasts again any other way.  Any type of chicken that I cook via the Sous Vide method, comes out so tender and juicy.   You can't over cook it.

I've listed the seasonings that I put on my chicken, but put on whatever seasoning you like.



SOUS VIDED BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREATS

   (serves 4)


Ingredients:

*4 boneless chicken breasts 

*1 1/2  teaspoons salt

*1 teaspoon ground black pepper

*1 teaspoon smoked paprika

*1 teaspoon garlic powder

*1 teaspoon olive oil


Directions:

~Heat sous vide water bath to 140 degrees.

~In a small bowl, whisk 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1 teaspoon smoke paprika, and 1 teaspoon garlic powder.

~Sprinkle seasonings on both side of chicken.

~Place chicken in a vacuum seal bag in a single layer, remove air, and seal.

~Place into sous vide and cook for 1 1/2 hours.

~Remove from sous vide cooker and remove chicken from bag and place on a plate.

~Heat a large skillet (or a grill) over medium-high heat.

~Once pan is hot drizzle 1 teaspoon olive oil in pan.

~Fry (or grill) chicken for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until a golden brown.

~Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes before cutting. 

No comments: