I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Onion Roasted Potatoes

This is such an easy potato recipe. I've seen this recipe made with the Lipton Onion Soup Mix, but I really would rather put my own seasoning mix on it. I have control over how much sodium goes in it that way.


ONION ROASTED POTATOES
(serves 6)

Ingredients:
*1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
*2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
*1/4 teaspoon onion powder
*1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
*1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
*2 pounds red skin potatoes, cut into quarters.
*1/3 cup vegetable oil

Directions:
~Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
~Combine all ingredients large zip-loc bag.
~Shake until well coated.
~Empty into a 9x13 inch baking pan.
~Bake for 40 minutes, stirring them halfway through.
~Turn oven up to 400 degrees, and bake another 10-15 minutes.

No comments: