I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Friday, March 24, 2023

Bagel Chips

 Great as a snack or to dip in Bacon and Tomato Dip or Dill Pickle & Bacon Dip.  Most things I make from scratch and you can make the bagels from scratch if you want.  However, I use inexpensive plain bagels for this.    You can also buy everything bagels if you don't want to bother with the spices.  



BAGEL CHIPS


Ingredients:

*4 plain bagels

*1/4 cup olive oil

*1/2 teaspoon garlic salt

*1/4 teaspoon onion powder

*1 teaspoon ground basil

*1 teaspoon ground oregano 

 

Directions:

~Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

~Cut the bagels in quarters.

~Slice each quarter int 1/4-inch slices.

~In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, garlic salt, onion powder, ground basil,  and ground oregano until well mixed.

~Lay bagel slices onto two cookie sheets.

~Brush each slice with olive oil mixture on both sides.

~Bake for 10-13 minutes, or until bagel is golden brown (I rotate cookie sheet half way through baking).

No comments: