I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Monday, May 10, 2021

Cilantro Orange Vinaigrette

I really like this dressing for any salad, that I'm putting fruit in.  I also like to marinade chicken in this dressing.  



CILANTRO ORANGE VINAIGRETTE

(makes about 1 cup)


Ingredients:

*1/2 cup olive oil

*1/4 cup balsamic vinegar

*1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped very fine

*1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (about 2 large oranges)

*2 tablespoons honey

*2 garlic cloves, minced fine

*1/2 teaspoon salt

*1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

*1/2-1 teaspoon hot sauce


Directions:

~Whisk all of the ingredients together (i sometimes use a immersion blender)

~Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before using. 

No comments: