I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Monday, August 27, 2012

popsicles

Remember when you were a kid?  I'm sure there still is a part of you that is.   These remind me of being a kid and how excited I was to get a popsicle.  You can mix and match so many flavors with this.  If you don't have popsicle molds, use the small dixie cups and a craft stick.



POPSICLES
(makes about 18-20)

Ingredients:
*1 (3 ounce) package jello, any flavor
*1 package unsweetened kool-aid, any flavor
*1/2 cup granulated sugar
*2 cups boiling water
*2 cups cold water

Directions:
~Dissolve the jello, kook-aid & sugar completely in the boiling water.
~Stir in cold water.
~Pour into popsicle molds.
~Freeze for 4-6 hours.







No comments: