I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Zip Sauce

 I love this on my steaks or burgers.   I've heard some people put it on their chicken too, but I've not tried that yet. 




ZIP SAUCE

(makes about 3/4 cup)


Ingredients:

*1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary 

*1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, rubbed between fingers

*1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

*1 teaspoon minced parsley

*1/4 cup butter, cut into cubes or sliced (so its melts quicker)

*1 teaspoon sea salt

*1 Tablespoon dijon mustard

*1 teaspoon ground black pepper

*1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce

*1/4 teaspoon ground cumin

*1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper 


Directions:

~Mix rosemary, thyme, garlic powder, parsley in a small saucepan.

~Heat over low heat, stirring until butter is melted.

~Remove from heat and stir in salt, dijon mustard, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, cumin and cayenne pepper until mixed well.

~Pour desired amount over cooked steak or burgers.

~Store leftover zip sauce in a cover container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.


No comments: