I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Strawberry Push-Ups

What a refreshing light dessert.   I do believe this would be zero points. They are about 28 calories each.  It is very simple to make and you could put whatever fruit into it you choose.


STRAWBERRY PUSH-UPS
(makes 8)

Ingredients:
*1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip, thawed
*1 pint fresh strawberries.

Directions:
~Chopped or puree strawberries.
~Mix strawberries into the cool whip.
~Pour into containers (I use cake-push ups, that I bought at our local cake decorating store).
~Freeze for 5-6 hours.

Variations:
`substitute fat-free cool whip with regular cool whip (90 calories)
`substitute fat-free cool whip with homemade whip cream.  This is really, really good this way.  (105 calories)
`My Favorite substitute strawberries with raspberries.

No comments: