I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Friday, September 6, 2024

Dog Biscuits

 I use a silicone mold for mine, but you can roll the dough out and use a cookie cutter.   This recipe is easy to cut in half or double in size.  For the oat flour I just put "old fashion oatmeal" into my blender and blend it until it's flour.



DOG BISCUITS

(amount will depend on the size of your cookie cutter)


Ingredients:

*2 cups oat flour (can use whole wheat)

*1 cup cooked, cooled, and mashed sweet potatoes 

*1/2 cup natural peanut butter


Directions:

~Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

~Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with cookie spray (unless using a mold).

~Mix 1 cup cooked sweet potatoes and 1/2 cup peanut butter together until smooth.

~Stir in 2 cups oat flour until well combined

~Roll out dough between two pieces of wax paper,  to about 1/2 inch thick (or press into mold)

~Place on prepared pan (I put my a mold and place on cookie sheet).

~Bake for 13-16 minutes, depended on how crunchy to want them.

~Remove from oven and cool completely.

~Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for 1 week or in the freezer to make it last longer.

No comments: