I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Small Batch Ranch Dressing

 I'm not a ranch dressing fan unless it's homemade.   This is so good.  I like making the small batch when it's just my husband and I.



SMALL BATCH RANCH DRESSING

(makes 1/2  cup)


Ingredients:

*1/3 cup mayonnaise 

*1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon sour cream

*1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon buttermilk

*1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes (or 2 teaspoons fresh chopped parsley)

*1/2-3/4 teaspoon fresh dill weed, chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed)

*1/2 teaspoon dried chives (or 1 teaspoon fresh chopped chives)

*1/8 teaspoon garlic powder

*pinch onion powder

*salt & pepper to taste


Directions:

~In a medium bowl, whisk together 1/3 cup mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon sour cream, 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon buttermilk, 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes,  1/2 teaspoon fresh dill weed, 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, pinch onion powder, salt & pepper to taste until well incorporated.

~Place in a small canning jar and cover (or any container that you can cover).

~Refrigerate for at least 24 hours before using (you can use it before, but it wont' be as good).

No comments: