I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Garlic Dill Sauce

 Great to dip veggies and chips in.  I also love to mix veggies in it for a veggie pita. 



 CREAMY GARLIC DILL SAUCE

(makes about 2 cups)


Ingredients:

*1/2 cup mayonnaise or plain greek yogurt 

*1 cup sour cream 

*juice squeezed from a half of a small lemon

*1/4-1/2 cup fresh dill weed

*1/8 teaspoon salt

*1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

*1/2 teaspoon garlic powder


Directions:

~Place all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor.

~Blend on high until all ingredients are mixed in well and dill weed is chopped well.

~Place in a small bowl and cover.

~Refrigerate for at least 3 hours (I normally make this the night before or in the morning).

No comments: