I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Cranberry Sauce

 I make a cranberry relish, that I love.  Some of my family members prefer this sauce.  Both are good.  I make this a day or two before Thanksgiving or whenever we have turkey.  Quick and easy to make.





CRANBERRY SAUCE


Ingredients:

*1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries

*1 1/4 cups granulated sugar

*1/2 cup water


Directions:

~Rinse graanberries and remove any soft ones.

~Place all of the ingredients in a medium saucepan and stir.

~Cover with lid, and cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and the cranberries are popping (stirring once occasionally).

~Remove from heat and place in a blender or food processor (or use an immersible blender) and blend to desired smoothness.

~Place into a bowl and cool before eating.

No comments: