I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Monday, December 12, 2016

Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Roll Ups

I like this appetizer because it is served cold (I'm sure it would be good warm too).  I love to use my homemade bleu cheese dressing to dip them into.






BUFFALO CHICKEN TORTILLA ROLL UPS

(makes 40-45)

Ingredients:
*1/4 cup butter
*2 garlic cloves, minced
*1/2 cup franks red hot sauce
*2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
*1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
*1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
*2 tablespoons sour cream
*1 (20 pack) small flour tortillas
*3 green onions, thinly sliced
*1 cup bleu cheese dressing (I make my own).


Directions:
~In a small saucepan, bring franks red hot sauce, butter and garlic cloves to a boil.
~Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
~Remove from heat and set aside and allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
~In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and the cheddar cheese.
~Toss shredded chicken into hot sauce.
~Lay tortillas out on a clean surface.
~Spread and even layer of chicken and cheese mixture over the entire surface of each of the tortillas.
~Roll up each tortilla tightly.
~Roll each tortilla in plastic wrap.
~Place in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
~Slice each rolled tortilla.
~Place on a serving plate and garnish with green onions.
~Place bleu cheese in a bowl for dipping.

No comments: