I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hot Fudge Sauce

Very good over ice cream or cake.   This is so much better than anything you can buy at the store.  Very easy to make.   I store mine in a canning jar and can reheat whenever I need it.


HOT FUDGE SAUCE
(1 quart)

Ingredients:
*1 cup evaporated milk
*1/2 cup granulated sugar
*2 tablespoons butter
*2 tablespoons light corn syrup
*1-2 cups milk chocolate chips
*1-2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
{the amount of chocolate chips you put in depends on how thick you like your sauce.  I use 2 cups of each}
*2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract

Directions:
~Combine evaporated milk, sugar, butter & corn syrup in medium saucepan.
~Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
~Reduce heat to low.
~Cook, stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
~Remove from heat.
~Stir in chocolate chips & vanilla until sauce is thickened & smooth.
*Store leftover fudge sauce in refrigerator.  Reheat in microwave if as you use it.

No comments: