I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Garlic Yogurt Sauce

 I like this on my Chicken Shawarma.   I make mine very garlicky, but you can put less or more if you prefer.  It's also really good  to dip warm pita bread in too.  




GARLIC YOGURT SAUCE
(makes 1 1/2 cups)

Ingredients:
* 1 cup plain greek yogurt (you can use plain yogurt)
*1/2 cup mayonnaise (optional)
*1 teaspoon cumin
*juice squeezed from 1/2 lemon
*3-6 garlic cloves, minced fine
*1/4 teaspoon salt
*1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

Directions:
~Whisk all the ingredient into a small bowl, until smooth.
~Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.


No comments: