I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Poppy-Sesame Seed Dressing

I love this dressing over a spinach strawberry salad or just about any salad that has fruit in it.  Another dressing that is so quick and easy to make.  I do like to refrigerate it for a couple hours before using it to let the flavors come together.




POPPY-SESAME SEED DRESSING
(serves 6-8)

Ingredients:
*2 tablespoons seassame seeds
*1 tablespoon poppy seeds
*1/4 cup granulated sugar
*1/2 cup olive oil
*1/4 cup white vinegar
*1/4 teaspoon paprika
*1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
*1 tablespoon minced onion

Directions:
~In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients together.
~Pour into a glass container with a lid.
~Chill for 2 hours before using.
~Whisk or shake well before pouring on salad.

No comments: