I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Italian Dressing

 I love a good Italian dressing.   I love it on salads, but also as a marinade for chicken.  



ITALIAN DRESSING

(makes about 1 cup)


Ingredients:

*1/8 cup red wine vinegar

*1/8 cup white vinegar

*1/2 cup olive oil

*2 tablespoons water

*1 1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice

*2 teaspoons honey 

*1/8 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (you can use a dairy free parmesan or omit it)

*1 teaspoon garlic powder

*1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt

*1/4 teaspoon dried oregano 

*1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes

*1 teaspoon dried basil

*1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes 


Directions:

~Place all ingredients into a jar with a lid and shake until mixed well (I blend mine with an immersion blender)

~Refrigerate until ready to use, shaking before each use.

No comments: