I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Avocado Cilantro Lime Sauce

 Good on tacos, salads,  grilled chicken, turkey burgers or for dipping veggies or french fries in.  I'm not an avocado fan, but I do like this sauce.  



AVOCADO CILANTRO LIME SAUCE


Ingredients:

*1/2 cup plain greek yogurt

*1/2 cup sour cream

*1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (1 or 2 limes)

*grated lime zest from the lime you use

*1/2-3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves

*1/4 - 1 small jalapeño pepper (depending on how much heat you like or leave out completely)

*2-3 garlic cloves, minced

*1/8 cup of green onion tops (optional)

*2 small-medium avocado

*1/4 teaspoon salt

*1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

*1/4 teaspoon ground cumin


Directions:

~Blend everything together in a food processor or immersion blender until smooth.

~Can serve immediately, but I like to refrigerate for an hour before using.

    No comments: