I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Cinnamon Pretzels

These are very addicting.   I love the taste of salt & sweet.  I think I could eat the entire bag all by myself.  Yummy!   Yummy!  Yummy!


CINNAMON PRETZELS

Ingredients:
*1 (15 ounce) bag tiny twist pretzels
*2/3 cup vegetable oil
*1 tablespoon cinnamon
*1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
*1/2 cup granulated sugar

Directions:
~Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
~Pour pretzels into a roasting pan.
~In a small bowl, mix vegetable oil, cinnamon, nutmeg & sugar, until well blended.
~Pour over pretzels & mix until well coated.
~Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
~Remove from oven & let cool.
~Store in an airtight container, if you have any leftover.

Variations:
`substitute nutmeg with pumpkin pie spice.

No comments: