I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Monday, November 13, 2023

Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting

 Such a good frosting.   I like to make my own Marshmallow fluff for this, but you can you store bought.  I love to put this on brownies and drizzle some caramel over it.   



MARSHMALLOW BUTTERCREAM FROSTING


Ingredients:

*2 cups butter, softened

*2 1/2 cups powdered sugar

*1/2 teaspoon almond extract or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

*1 (14 ounce) jar of marshmallow cream (or make your own Marshmallow fluff)


Directions:

~In a large mixing bowl, cream butter until light yellow and soft and fluffy.

~Add in the powdered sugar and mix until all the lumps are gone and mixture is smooth (I like to sift mine).

~Stir in almond extract.

~Add in marshmallow cream (fluff) and mix until well incorporated and mixture is smooth.

No comments: