I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Gourmet Bacon Coney Dogs

I love a good chili dog but every once in a while I like to step it up a bit.  This one does that.  I mean, bacon makes anything better.  Chili sauce will make or break a coney dog. So buy a good one or make your own.





GOURMET BACON CONEY DOGS
(serves 4)

Ingredients:
*1 cup coney sauce (I make my own)
*4 hot dogs
*4 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
*1/2 cup cheddar cheese
*1/4 yellow onion, chopped
*4 teaspoons sour cream
*yellow mustard
*4 hot dog buns

Directions:

~Grill hot dogs.
~Toast hot dog buns
~Put hot dog on bun & divide all the toppings evenly among the hot dogs.

No comments: