I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Whipped Honey (Creamy Honey)

 I love honey butter, but it's not all that healthy.    This is a great alternative.   It gives the texture of honey butter.  I love it on toast, bagels, English muffins or a dab in oatmeal.   Even though the recipe calls for one pint, you can make this with whatever amount you want to.  You can even use crystallized honey.  I just warm it up, stir it to get rid as much of the crystals as I can.  Let it cool a little bit and then make it.



WHIPPED HONEY (CREAMY)

(makes 1 pint)


Ingredients:

*1 pint honey (or any amount you want)


Directions:

*Pour honey into mixing bowl.

*If you have a whisk attachment use that.

*Turn mixer on high.

*Whip for 10-15 minutes (honey will become white).

*Pour into a glass jar.

No comments: