I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Garlic Herb Buffalo Potatoes

The potatoes are a little bit spicy, but good.  I like to dip my potatoes in sour cream as I eat them.




GARLIC HERB BUFFAALO POTATOES
(serves 6)

Ingredients:
*1 (5 pound) bag red skin potatoes
*1 (1.6 ounce) package Garlic & Herb Buffalo Wings Seasoning Mix
*1/2 teaspoon salt
*1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
*2-3 tablespoons olive oil

Directions:
~Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
~Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
~Rinse and cut potatoes in quarters.
~Place potatoes into a large bowl.
~Sprinkle garlic herb buffalo seasoning, salt, and pepper over potatoes.
~Mix until potatoes are coated.
~Mix in olive oil.
~Spread potatoes on cookie sheet.
~Bake for 45-55 minutes or until they are fork tender.


No comments: