I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

No Bake Cookies

These are incredibly easy to make. I like making these when it's really hot out and I just don't want to heat up the oven for cookies. I also make these at Christmas time.


NO BAKE COOKIES
(3 dozen)

Ingredients:
*2 cups white sugar
*3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
*1/2 cup butter
*1/2 cup milk
*1/8 teaspoon salt
*3 cups old fashion cooking oats
*1/2 peanut butter
*1/2 cocoanut (optional)
*1 teaspoon pure vanilla

Directions:
~In a large saucepan combine sugar, cocoa, butter, milk, & salt.
~Bring to a rapid boil, stirring often.
~Once it comes to a full rolling boil, boil for 3 minute without stirring.
~Add peanut butter, mix until melted.
~Remove from heat.
~Quickly add in oats, cocoanut & vanilla.
~Very quickly, use a cookie scoop to drop cookies onto waxed paper.
~Let cool, store in refrigerator.

No comments: