I have been married to a wonderful Christian man since 1976. The Lord has blessed us with two daughters and two sons. I consider each day the Lord gives me on the earth yet another chance to serve Him.

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing

I am a big fan of homemade salad dressing.  Vinaigrette's are always a quick and easy dressing to make.





BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE DRESSING
(8-10 servings)

Ingredients:
*grated lemon peel, from one lemon
*1/4 teaspoon dried basil
*2 tablespoons onion, minced
*1/2 - 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
*1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
*1/3 - 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
*2 tablespoons djion mustard
*1 teaspoon honey
*1 pinch salt
*1 pinch ground black pepper

Directions:
~Blend all of the ingredients until smooth (I use my immersible blender).
~Pour into a glass jar with a lid.
~Refrigerate until ready to use (I refrigerate for at least 2 hours before I want to use it).
~Shake vigorously until thoroughly combined.
~Pour desired about over salad.

No comments: